Don Jazzy gives more details on clash with Olamide



Don Jazzy and Olamide had a public fall out at the Headies in January. It was over who deserved to win the Next Rated Award. The pair have resolved it and now Don Jazzy has revealed more details on their fight

don jazzy olamide

During the Headies back in 2016, Don Jazzy of MAVIN Records and Olamide of YBNL Nation had a clash on stage and on Twitter because artists under their record labels were nominated for the Next Rated award and Reekado Banks under MAVIN won the award, which upset Olamide.



Insults were traded and threats were made directly and insinuated and it was a viral war which left fans picking sides and other trying to make peace. The two eventually buried the hatched but Don Jazzy has now revealed more details on the fight. He said: “I learnt a lesson about anger, I don’t really get angry like that. At that particular point, I was angry and emotional about my kids. You have to understand there’s no greater love than the love of a father for his children. I think that’s the way people should know the amount of love u have for whoever is working for me. Especially those three. I guess I was weak, I was upset, spoke out of tongue. I’m sorry to my fans that expected better from me.”


He then explained how the two resolved their difference: “That’s the beauty about adults. In two seconds after saying all that I regretted my actions. I realised that he did too and we got along. We didn’t want it to escalate.”
Read more: https://www.naij.com/953782-don-jazzy-reveals-shocking-details-fight-olamide.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi

IKORODU CRIES FOR HELP

Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His!