Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time



Celebrity millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji had her son just 10 days ago, and her post-baby body is banging already.

The new mum shared lovely photos of herself stepping out with her baby Jayce, and also showed off her post-baby body. She wrote;

"I swear I had a baby last week! ���. Easy pregnancy, easy delivery and now snap back without any effort from me. I've hardly stepped out of the house, just staring at Jayce like a slowpoke. ���. How any woman can be a mum and be calm is beyond me ���"



https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/linda-ikeji-steps-out-with-her-son-shows-off-post-baby-body.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi

Osinbajo Sets Up Task Force On Food Prices