(Photos)18 year old girl proposes to her 60 year old boyfriend and he says YES


There has been outrage after a 60-year-old caretaker who got engaged to an 18-year-old former pupil at his old school . An outraged  Allison Kerr said she has "nothing to do with him anymore" after Lisa Miller, 18, proposed to dad Jim Kerr while visiting the Scottish International Airshow in Ayr last Friday.Mr Kerr was the caretaker at Ms Miller's old school, Woodfarm High in East Renfrewshire.Ms Kerr said: "It's my dad and I'm 32 so imagine how me and my family feel seeing that? We have nothing to do with him anymore."

Other social media users have expressed their shock at the proposal, with another former Woodfarm pupil, Darren Law, sharing a photograph of the pair getting engaged alongside the caption:"No chance. Hahaha. A girl in the year below me has got engaged to our school's janny. Fear."

In the video, Ms Miller can heard saying:"Jim, we've been going out for just under a year and I love you so much. I wouldn't swap you for the world and, marry me?"
He then says, "Yes, definitely," before they share a passionate kiss.
Emotional teenager Ms Miller is then seen wiping away tears before cuddling her new fiance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi

IKORODU CRIES FOR HELP

Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His!